Thoughts on tech and leadership
- Jun 26TIL: Dinosaurs are giant chickens.
- May 17Are we still transitioning to greatness? Or did we already get there?
- May 9The future of work arrived early.
I heard this during our board meeting yesterday, and to me, it perfectly captures what we’re all experiencing right now: distance learning and remote working, micro-mobility, and a massive tech adoption across every demographic.
As Covid-19 impacts every aspect of our work and life, we have seen two years’ worth of digital transformation in two months.
- Apr 24In an alternate timeline, leadership passed universal healthcare. The President, marking the signing of this historic bill, tweeted, “Access to quality health care is a basic human right!”
The United States was the last developed country that failed to offer health care coverage for all of its citizens.
- Apr 23Wi-Fi-6
- Apr 17Sedition
- Apr 13How long will this last?
- Apr 12I’m thinking about investing in business casual sweatpants. Any suggestions?
- Apr 9Deploying Hugo to S3 via Bitbucket
- Apr 7Looks like the future.
- Apr 7Excalidraw is a fantastic paper prototyping tool. It’s easy to use and produces visually pleasing work. Even better, it’s open source, MIT-licensed and free to use.
- Apr 1Steve, You Will Be Missed